Save on tickets and RHS membership with our Join Today offer
Select the date you wish to attend and add Join Today membership and tickets to your basket
- *Booking and Transaction fees apply
- RHS Chatsworth Flower show itself is not a member benefit. The ticket allocation is weighted towards members, but once that allocation is sold out we cannot increase it.
- Each paying adult may bring two children aged 16 and under free of charge - no ticket required.
- If the date you want to book for is displaying as Currently Sold Out, please check back for any returned tickets.
- Reselling or attempting to resell RHS Flower show tickets via any outlet other than this website renders them void and will result in access being denied to this and future events. We reserve the right to cancel such tickets without refund. Please refer to our Fair Exchange and Resale Policy below.
- Please be prepared to show valid photo ID, for example passport or driving licence, that matches the details on your ticket
- Proceeds from all ticket sales support the charitable work of the RHS.
- Telephone (inc Disabled) bookings - call 0844 995 9664* or email RHSshowscustomercare@seetickets.com
- Disabled bookers plan your visit to the show
- Discounts are offered for groups of 20 plus. Please call 0844 412 4650* or e-mail See Group Sales email@example.com
- All ticket types are subject to availability and membership does not guarantee you a ticket.
- E-Tickets can be purchased online at the advance rate up to midnight the night before the show. While we endeavour to process bookings and collections as quickly as possible, please be prepared to queue if buying or collecting tickets on the day of the show.
- The onsite box office will be open Wednesday to Saturday: 9am - 6pm, Sunday: 9am - 4.00pm.
- Show guides are posted approximately one week before the show. Pre booking closes on May 9. Guides will be available for purchase at the show.
- Pet dogs are permitted at this show, limited to one dog per booking. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and will not be permitted into any of the indoor restaurant areas. Please be a responsible dog owner and clean up after your pet using the bins provided.
- Your show ticket also entitles you to half-price entry to Chatsworth House and Garden during the show (valid for adult house and garden ticket). T&Cs apply
- Read more FAQS.
*Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone service provider's access charge
Terms & Conditions
- Fair Exchange and Resale policy: Refunds are not offered for tickets that cannot be used, but we offer an exchange to another day or another RHS show subject to availability. On sold out shows we also accept back tickets for attempted attempted resale. Both of these options are subject to a £5 fee. For this and any queries relating to booking tickets please email RHSshowscustomercare@seetickets.com.
- All concessions must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Read the full terms and conditions.